Experienced Tennessee Criminal Law Attorney Fights for Fair Treatment of Defendants
Diligent Memphis litigator stands up for rights of people who have been arrested
At Jack P. Sherman, Attorney At Law in Memphis, I believe everyone deserves to be treated fairly under the law. If you have been arrested, I will staunchly defend your rights as I build a strong case aimed at getting you the best possible outcome for your situation. Since 2006, my law firm has represented Tennesseans in Shelby County and surrounding areas who have been arrested in connection with a variety of felony and misdemeanor allegations. I also assist clients dealing with divorce and other family law issues.
Reputable law firm delivers high-quality legal services
When you have been arrested and are facing serious penalties, the attorney you choose to defend you can make all the difference in your case. Clients choose my criminal defense law firm because I am:
- Aggressive — As an aggressive criminal defense lawyer, I will not leave any detail overlooked as I build the strongest possible case to fight the charges you are facing.
- Experienced — I have practiced law for nearly 25 years and have successfully helped many people obtain favorable results in difficult situations involving divorce and criminal allegations.
- Knowledgeable — With my extensive legal background in Shelby County, I am highly familiar with the local criminal courts, judges and prosecutors.
You can contact me 24/7 and count on working directly with me throughout the length of your case when you choose my firm.
Aggressive lawyer advocates for clients in criminal and divorce cases
I advocate for individuals who need help with cases in the following areas:
- Criminal defense — As a criminal defense attorney, I aggressively protect the rights of individuals within the justice system who have been arrested on charges relating to assault and battery, DUI/DWI, white-collar crimes, homicide and traffic violations.
- Domestic violence crimes — Convictions for domestic assault and other domestic violence crimes can result in jail time and other penalties. They can also result in you being unable to see your children or return to your home. I will build a strong defense on your behalf.
- Drug crimes — My law firm seeks the most satisfactory results possible for people being prosecuted for drug crimes that involve the alleged possession, sale, trafficking and manufacturing of controlled substances.
- Gun and weapon crimes — I assist convicted felons accused of possessing firearms and help clients facing gun and weapons crimes charges.
- Juvenile law — I bring my experience in juvenile law and understanding of the juvenile justice system to helping minors who have been accused of theft, drug possession and other offenses. My goal is to safeguard your child’s future.
- Divorce — I represent spouses in contested divorce and uncontested divorce cases and provide counsel on all facets of the Tennessee marital dissolution process, including matters involving child custody, property division, child support and spousal support.
If you are facing prosecution for a crime or are getting a divorce, you can count on me to fight strongly for your rights and interests.
Contact a diligent criminal defense and family law attorney for a free consultation
Since 2006, the firm of Jack P. Sherman, Attorney At Law in Memphis has staunchly defended Tennesseans in Shelby County and surrounding areas who have been arrested on charges ranging from homicide to traffic violations. I also assist clients with divorces and other family law issues. To schedule a free consultation, call my firm at 901-233-3474 or contact me online.